Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Paper or plastic?


I was searching fo inspiration & i found this picture. How is it inspiring? I have no idea.lol. No serioulsy though, it reminds me of my life right now...just a bunch of pieces, nothing really connecting to anything else, but all from the same source. I'm in an internal battle between what I want to do & what I'm currently doing. I know that I have to continue what I'm doing until something better comes along, but it's not getting me any closer to what imy main goal is. Waste almost 3 years of college or go broke trying to follow your passion? If being broke means being happy...I'll be broke. Something good is going to happen, I just hope it happens soon enough. I think I'll go grab some magazines tomorrow before work & make an inspiration board...something to keep me focused and motivated.

Young Mi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment